Monday, 21 March 2016

March Music Challenge - Day 13

The challenge for Day 13 is the best road trip song, which is very apt as I am preparing for a road trip with 5 young women. I asked them all to forward me at least 10 songs to add to a playlist that would be the soundtrack of our weekend. Some of their suggestions were:


  • Shut Up and Dance with Me by Walk the Moon
  • Sugar by Maroon 5
  • Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Wannabe by the Spice Girls
  • Don't by Ed sheeran 
  • Fix You by Coldplay 
  • Bohemian Rhapsodyby Queen
  • Kiss by Prince
  • Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts 
  • Love Yourself by Justin Bieber 
  • Albatroaz by Aaron Shupa
  • Shake it Off by Taylor Swift
  • Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
  • Fight Song by Rachel Platten
  • Bad Blood by Taylor Swift
  • Happy by Pharrell Williams


Some pretty good tunes there but I would have to say my favourite road trip song would be Jack and Diane by John Cougar Mellencamp







No comments:

Post a Comment