Tuesday, 1 March 2016

March Music Challenge

So I've been thinking of ways to motivate myself to keep writing and I came upon these writing and music challenges on Pinterest - and I thought "that's what March needs, some music". (I had to resurrect my Simpson's avatar since I hate having my picture taken).



March can linger here, it's not full blown winter, well usually, but it's not quite spring, it's mucky, and muddy, and windy, and sometimes just nasty so how do you make any nasty thing better - MUSIC.

So I took the best from the lists I found on Pinterest and created this list for me (and hopefully you) to post and write a few thoughts on why you choose the song you did.

I hope you won't be shy or judgy. I don't pretend to be a music connoisseur and a word of caution, I am the product of a weird musical combination of growing up listening to my mom's Ray Conniff and Neil Diamond records, my own ABBA, Leif Garrett, Shawn Cassidy beginnings which grew into Saturday Night Fever and disco and then into 80's pop. I love all music especially music that makes me wanna dance even though when I do, my kids pat me on the head and tell me disco is dead.

Hope you enjoy the next month of music.


No comments:

Post a Comment